Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Tamagotchi Nails #8

Here is number eight in my Tama Nails series (hachi in Japanese). This is the Japanese version of the Tamagotchi Angel. The shell is similar to my American Angel, but I wanted to try and do something completely different from my second tama mani.






I recently received in the mail my 12 bottle Color Club halo hues collection, after wanting those polishes for years and saving up MyPoints for an Amazon card to get them. One of the blue shades matched my tama pretty well, and it seemed fitting to use it since the name of the polish is Blue Heaven.







Please excuse the character's motion blur in the final picture. :)

Polishes used: Color Club Blue Heaven, Kleancolor Pearl Silver, and Kiss nail art paint in black.


No comments:

Post a Comment