Friday, November 14, 2014

Terrible stamping

I've never been good at stamping. I bought a cheap set of shany plates and a bundle monster set, along with a mash stamper a couple of years back, but I've never been very successful with it. This led to me not doing a lot of stamping over the years. But now, with all the lovely design plates and big, squishy stampers that have come out in the recent months, I feel inspired to try it again.
Yesterday I spent hours doing this nice gradient and waiting for it to dry, only to ruin it with the crappy looking stamping. Some of my nails only got maybe half of the design transferred onto them. I think this has to do with the small firm stamper I've been using.
But today I was delighted to find my XL stamper and two design plates from MoYou had arrived in the mail! I can't wait to try them. I got one regular and one XL size plate to see which I like better.


No comments:

Post a Comment