Wednesday, May 20, 2015

HPB Presents - May Hibiscus Flowers

This is my first time participating in a blog link up, and the theme for this month is "May Flowers", so I decided to use the hibiscus flowers that grow around my apartment complex as inspiration.






I've never even seen a yellow hibiscus flower before moving here, just pink ones. :) I used various combinations of water marbling, stamping, and decorations to achieve this look.







Polishes and plates used: Zoya Anais, China Glaze Happy Go Lucky, Sugar High, and Heli-yum, Nine Ultra Pro Lime Light, Kleancolor Fuschia Glitter and Metallic Green. Designs stamped with Konad special polish in black and white and Kand Nail special polish (dark green shade) with plates SH01, Pueen SE02A, and Moyou Tropical Collection 05.


No comments:

Post a Comment